Friday, March 29, 2013

Welcome to superwhale7 Tech News and Reviews

Welcome to superwhale7 Tech News and Reviews. I am superwhale7, a 13 year old guy and I am very interested in tech of all kinds.  I will be posting about awesome new tech and doing reviews of tech that I have and that I get. My written reviews and news will be here but I have a youtube channel, superwhale7, where I will be doing video reviews. I may also put my videos in my posts. I made my youtube account when I was only 10 and I have no idea why I named it superwhale7 but I did and now I hope to start a good tech blog and youtube channel. I should have my first unboxing of my new phone up on youtube tonight or tomorrow and soon I will do a review of it (I just got the phone today) You can find my youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/superwhale7?feature=mhee


No comments:

Post a Comment